Saturday, April 16, 2016

Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine Pre WWII 1941 Model 221



Offered for sale is a wonderful 1941 Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine.  This model 221 dates to 1941, serial number: AG005881.  This is a rare blackside model, manufactured in July of '41.

The machine is in very good condition, with original case, several attachments and includes a 1955 manual.  The bakelite footpedal is icing on the cake!

I've attached a clip of me sewing with it, after a wee bit of oil, off she went, sewing perfect stitches without any adjustment from me.

These machines are national treasures, and I'm so pleased to have several to offer serious collectors and sewists.

Please visit my shop at duckwells.etsy.com or my website www.duckwells.com to see more of my vintage sewing items.




Etsy Listing










No comments:

Post a Comment